Our Uniformed Services & National Security Clients
GSX Has worked with over 15 U.S. military, security, and other Department of Defense (DoD) agencies as either a prime or subcontractor. Examples of our projects include the following:
- GSX is the lead technical contractor for the development and implementation of a DoD strategy for building an integrated system for training and certifying DoD professionals across multiple disciplines, resulting in the first DoD nationally accredited certification programs designed and deployed as a result of this strategy.
- GSX inventoried the knowledge, skills, and abilities for the federal security workforce as part of the Joint Security Training Consortium.
- GSX had a multi-year agreement to initially develop and continually verify the Information Assurance Skill Standards to support certification of the DoD Information Assurance (IA) workforce. As a result, this contributed to the Department of Homeland Security’s Common Body of IA Knowledge that is the foundation for the National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
- In coordination with the Institute for Defense Analysis, GSX assisted the DoD in developing a model for defining IA functions and related knowledge and skill to create the framework for the certification of the IA workforce.
- GSX conducts targeted personnel research projects for DoD organizations.
- The Content Oriented Certification Alignment process is a GSX solution for mapping industry based certifications to military positions and job roles.
- GSX created and implemented competency modeling projects and training evaluations to assure resulting behavior changes based on the intended training objectives has led to performance of organizationally valued behaviors.